Friday, April 2, 2010

Kati...This one's for you!


My friend Holly and I at Phantom when it came through to Dallas on Broadway
(We were getting an ice cream cone at McDonald's before hand and I had my window down to pay the money and a man with long greasy dread locks and a large glittery peace sign necklace came running up to our window and ask if I wanted to buy any ecstasy! I was frantically trying to lock my doors, roll up my window and tell him that "no thank-you" we weren't interested. That's downtown Dallas for you!)

This is 32 weeks!
Us with our friends the Corbridge's mini-golfing
Clark at 34 weeks!
Nice belly view at 34 weeks...Clark thought it was really funny to video me trying to swing a gold club pregnant...I can't even swing one not pregnant! I have deleted many of these videos so posterity never has to go through the torture of watching them!

Okay Kati...I did it, I posted belly shots...now in return I want to see pictures of your new house!

2 comments:

  1. um, katie. you look amazing at 34 weeks! if i looked at you from behind, i wouldn't be able to tell you were pregnant. you're a cute little prego lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I've got to tell you, I kind of miss the pregnant bump. I'm not such a big fan of my current belly-fat bump... :)

    ReplyDelete